The ‘collaborate’ options gives our community an opportunity to learn more and get involved with the RCG
These activities are designed to develop the capacity within the sector and allow you to share your expertise or develop your knowledge so neophytes and experienced practitioner researchers are all welcome!
Through ‘collaborate’ you may wish to:
- Work on our ethics committee
- Work with our publishing and review team
- Work on projects that lead thinking such as our soon to launch ‘inclusive methodologies’ or ‘training and development’ groups
- Be part of a team running a project across the post-16 education and training sector
- Be part of creating a review of the literature or join a team to analyse data
- Or simply publish work with us
If you wish to ‘collaborate’ with us, please contact us outlining your area of interest.